Become a Franchisee
Steam Dry Canada is a privately owned carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning and duct cleaning company that was founded in Calgary in 2002. Since then, we have grown to 16 corporate offices throughout Canada and have served over 200,000+ customers. Steam Dry Canada is also the National Service Provider for The Home Depot Canada. We provide carpet, upholstery and duct cleaning services for all Home Depot customers as well as installed carpet warranty cleaning services. With our proven business model, marketing process, system clients and support from a management team with decades of experience, Steam Dry Canada continues to see significant growth from year to year.
The Cleaning Industry
The cleaning industry in North America is a multi-billion dollar industry. Typically, customers will have their carpets cleaned every 12-24 months and ducts cleaned every 2-3 years. Commercial cleaning customers tend to have cleaning services provided more frequently due to the traffic levels and usage… sometimes as frequent as monthly. A few key factors that provide an advantage to being involved in this industry are:
- Recession Resilient – The cleaning industry is not as severely impacted by down turns in the economy due to the average cost of a service. Cleaning is an inexpensive way to improve the environment in your home or work place.
- Cleaning Services Required – After renovations, after moving homes, moving out of a rental unit or the families coming over, cleaning services are always needed not only for aesthetics but also for maintenance.
- Build A Business That Keeps On Building – Steam Dry Canada has a customer retention rate that hovers around 85%. This means that your business will continue to grow year in year out by delivering a quality service in a professional manner.
The Steam Dry Canada franchise is a great opportunity for an individual that wants to develop a business that they are not tied to 24/7. After all, the goal for any business owner should be to own a business that generates revenue without you having to be involved with the day to day operations. With our systems and support in place, our franchisees will be running their business and not their business running them. This is the key to owning a successful business and our franchise model is designed to develop this work/life balance. Also, with the opportunity to run this business as a home based business, the low investment at the start up due to the relationships with our suppliers, our proven marketing strategy and access to our system clients, a franchisee can expect positive returns by executing our franchise model.
Why a Steam Dry Canada Franchise?
- Proven Business Model
- A Marketing Campaign That Is Second To None
- Can Be Ran As A Home Based Business
- Low Start Up Costs
- In-House Financing
- Complete Training On The Steam Dry Canada Cleaning Process From Start To Finish At Our Head Office & On Going Support
- Support From A Management Team With Decades Of Experience In Our Industry
- Support From Communications Central (Corporately Owned Call Center) Open 7 Days A Week
- Discounted Rates On Products, Cleaning Solutions, Vehicles, Equipment, Insurance, Credit Card Processing, Marketing Materials, Software, etc.
- Access To Our System Clients (We are the National Service Provider For The Home Depot Canada)
- Access To Drive Sales By Promotion In Our System Clients Stores
- Ability To Develop A Business That Can Be Successful Without The Franchisee Being Directly Involved In The Day To Day Operations
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a business that you run and that does not run you, the Steam Dry Canada franchise should be one that you consider. The time is now to make the change… create a great lifestyle with a work/life balance for you and your family with the Steam Dry Canada franchise.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 13, 3716 56 Ave. SE, T2C 2B5
Greater Vancouver Area
109 – 1772 Broadway Street, V3C 2M8
Port Coquitlam, BC
10537 170 Street NW, T5P 4W2
Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton and Etobicoke
4286 Weston Road, M9L 1W9
North York, ON
129 De Baets St, R2J 3R9
Unit 20, 3919 Brodsky Ave, S7P 0C9
Suite 433 – 207 Bank Street, K2P 2N2
297 Exeter Rd. Unit #15
Halifax - Dartmouth
Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
2691 Markham Road
10 Carlow Court
Niagara – St Catharines
4291 Simcoe Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario
98 Scotch Settlement Rd
Irishtown, New BrunswickB