Carpet Cleaning Preparation
- Please advise your technician about any special requirements with regards to moving your furniture, i.e., weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one person.
- For best cleaning results, please have carpet pre-vacuumed.
- Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be moved including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Please move any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that you can, prior to our arrival. This will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets, Computer equipment, sectional sofas, entertainment units, unless completely emptied of all breakables. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one person. Antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved.
- Please let us know of any spots or stains which may require special attention and identify the staining agent if possible. Your technician has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- If you have pets, please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
- To quicken drying time, we recommend turning on your furnace or circulation fan.